Flu vaccines for Children aged 6months old to under 3years old are OUT OF STOCK.
- Due to national low stock of Afluria Quad junior, children under 3yrs old and who are funded may be able to receive a dose. If you require doses, please call or email the nurse to email@example.com to discuss further.
- You will only be able to book your child for a flu vaccine if their request has been approved by Ministry of Health.
Individuals who fit the criteria for funded flu vaccines are:
- Over 65 year olds
- Pregnant women
- Individuals 3 to 64 years old with existing eligible medical conditions (for a full list of conditions please see fightflu.co.nz)
- Children aged 4 years or under who have had a stay in hospital for measles, asthma or other breathing problems
Flu vaccines for non-funded people is available.
- However, please keep updated with information displayed in this section. Flu vaccine availability may be subject to change depending on National stock.
- Flu vaccination cost is $35
Please call reception and book an appointment with the nurse for your flu vaccination. We are accepting bookings for flu vaccines to be given the following day. Regular updates regarding stock levels/availability will be provided here.